Top 10 Trends in Healthcare QA and Testing for 2015
Leading organizations spend nearly a quarter of their IT budget on quality assurance and testing. In this half-hour webinar, discover the key business and technology trends for 2015 that are driving the QAT roadmap in healthcare. In this on-demand event, recorded Feb. 03, 2015, Chief Quality Officer Michael Cooper presents industry data and case studies outlining top trends including:
- ICD-10 testing and other compliance-driven initiatives
- Testing for mobile applications and devices
- Utilization of cloud environments for development and testing
- Independent validation of EMRs and other business critical applications
- Investment in test automation and other QA technologies
This expert content is ideal for CIOs and other IT leadership, QA and testing professionals, and anyone responsible for, or interested in, application quality and QAT best practices for healthcare.